Hi Cees
Sorry but Ive got similar problems. It has only started in the last week, prior to that I had successfully downloaded a couple of times from your old site and once from your new site. But now when I go there I cannot see any songs in the players page. I go to this page and I get the biog and pictures, but no song list, just the numbers. I also get the little triangle logo at the left bottom of screen saying "done but with error on Page". However I went to your "Pads" page, and had no trouble downloading your couple of examples from there.
I haven't done any alterations to my browser settings lately in any case I would think that if they were the problem it should not load from the "pads" page.
Maybe the Dykes have sprung a leak over there and you've got damp connections mate!!
Regards
Eddie

Quote:
Originally posted by cees:
Hi Rikki,
I have checked it out on various computers, but to me it seems all OK???
So I've no explanation for that, or it must be the long,long data-line from Holland to Australia and the other half arrives tomorow??
I guess it's your (browser)software-settings?? Please let me hear if anyone else has this problem too.
Best greetings,
Cees.

[This message has been edited by cees (edited 08-20-2003).]