Tony, there is no war between Uncle Dave and me. We both agree the vocalizer is not as good as it could be. Nowhere near the standard it could be. Him and I agree on many things and enjoy each others ideas. My only point is that this vocalizer thing has been beaten to death over and over and over again for quite some time. Come on! Enough is enough. I don’t see how you after reading the comments about the thing could have been misled. Nothing good was ever said about it on any forum as far as I can remember. I don’t sing but have messed with it and agree with Dave and the others, by comparison it is a toy. However when I plug my mike into my KN and talk or make jokes in my performance my voice comes out loud and clear over my speaker system. On a rare occasion I utilize someone that can sing and it seems to project the voice quite well to their and the audiences satisfaction. Have never used the vocalizer in public or intend to. With that said, Dave on occasion uses some satire in his comments. Once in a while I have detected a bit of humor also. There have been times that some will nail him to the wall for things he says. Justified or not, I also can sympathize with Dave for I too have had that problem. I believe with out a doubt old Unc most always has the best intentions when he says things. Once in a while I think everybody gets carried away a little with something that bugs them. The never ending reminding me of things Ruthie would like me to do bugs me, just as does this never ending thing about the vocalizer. Dave however has a thing about the vocalizer but for a different reason I suppose. I use satire and a bit of comparison humor to make my point. Dave handles it in a different way. I like to pull Dave's leg or jerk his string once in a while as he does mine on occasion. For goodness sake, I don’t think Dave is mad at me because of that, and I certainly am not mad at him. I would deem it a good thing however, to put this vocalizer thing to bed. What technics or anybody does is what we get. If we like it we buy it. If we don’t we won’t. If we don’t try it before we buy it and don’t like it, it’s like we used to say in the Navy, TS. By the way, Tony, my vocalizer does work. It works the way they designed it. Crappie, and not to my liking, but it does work every time I turn it on which was twice since I bought the thing. I bought a new car a few years back that had a gosh awful radio in it. After using it a few times I went to a third party shop and bought one that did everything I wanted it to do. Do you think that because they advertised on their poop sheets that their product came with a radio, that it should satisfy my every desire? On every brochure they printed, all the features of the car was advertised as well as the radio. So what? They advertised with these to sell cars and for this reason everything about it should be to everybody's satisfaction? Wake up and smell the roses. This is what is called the good old American way. With out a doubt if our Uncle Dave lived close to me, he and I would hit it off pretty darn good. At least I think so but I can’t speak for Unc. I think old Grandpa is pretty well set in his ways and thinks like he thinks. Ruthie, for years has been trying to change that. All I can say is good luck Ruthie and anybody else. Now how’s that for a challenge?

Grandpa is Grandpa is Grandpa and his name is Doug.