Good Morning Ted!

At least it is morning here in the U.K. You folks in my home country are still snoozing. Isn't it nice to know that while you are sleeping, someone is busy preparing an answer to your question? How's that for service! Let me strongly urge you to consider buying the Technote "Sequencer" video. Tony Pegler is the presenter and he does a terrific job of explaining exactly how you work with individual tracks as well as covering "Easy Record" and "Step Record" functions. I'm sure he must have anticipated your question because he provides tailor-made answers for you. I have all six videos and find them to be great value for money. In fact, I bought a small "combi" TV and placed it on my computer desk next to my computer monitor and facing my keyboard so I can sit at the keyboard, watch the videos, and follow Tony's instructions as he progresses through the button pushing steps. It's magic! I learn more and faster if I can see and hear an explanation. He uses the KN5000 instrument, but the process and keyboard screen presentations are nearly the same for all practical purposes for the KN6000/6500/7000 instruments. I like Tony's informal, easy-going presentation style. The video costs £12.99 (about $20.00). As I said, it is great value for the money, and you have the video to refer to forever.

Have a great day when you wake up, Ted!

Best Wishes

Chuck