Thanks for your thoughts! ;-).

I have more than one keyboard and althoug the manuals are not perfect they are far better in explaining the basics! i have beiing to the frankfurt messe yesterday and i have learn quiet a few thing about the kn 7000 who lets my enjoy my keyboard mutch more. i dought if a better manual would make this forum usseles because there are always things and tricks to share. a better manual would make the learning curve match easyer for most of us and more enjoyable! Another thing is that i have to travel more than two hours to buy a manual because where i live there is no shop who want to distribute them. The same for the expansion wavecards - you first have to buy them if you like them or not! I have made a deal with a shop to order (buy the four cards) and to take two of them. I have got the oportunity to test al these cards at the frankfurt messe and a must say that the last to (card 3 and 4 ) are the best cards for someone who have the 7000. The worst i find the motion picture card (card 2). So i wil buy the 3 and the 4.