Hi David,

Just a suggestion. I bought the sub-woofer offered by Technote. That was quite some time ago. Since I have organ pedals on the floor beneath the keyboard, there was not enough space remaining for the sub-woofer and footswitches. Sooo, I built a small table (about 14" square with four legs about 10" high) for the sub-woofer to rest on. Now, my footswitches fit easily under the table and I have the best of both worlds.

As of yesterday, however, I have complicated the situation somewhat. Like you, I bought the z2200 speaker system. Soooo, what I have decided to do is build a shelf wide enough to accomodate the Logitech stuff (with the Logitech sub-woofer in the center). The length of the shelf will be slightly less than the inside to inside measurement between the keyboard stand legs. I'll mount the shelf on the wall below the keyboard. I will remove the Technote sub-woofer and keep my footswitches where they are. Should make a nice setup.

Incidentally, I paid £3 more than you for the Logitech system. But I'm happy. Maybe I'll sell the Technote sub-woofer. Haven't decided yet what I want to do.

Take care, David.

Chuck

[This message has been edited by Chuck Piper (edited 12-10-2004).]