I am trying out a KN2000 that a friend is thinking of buying but am having problems with the floppy disks. The lady who is selling the keyboard said she has only ever used the disk drive to record sound tracks. When I try to load a disk I get the message "The data on the disk that you are using is for a different product." I have tried loading KN2000 style disks and also a midi file but get the same message. I read in the manual that I should use DD disks, but when I tried with these instead of HD disks, I got the same message as above. DD disks will not format in my computer but they did in the KN2000. I then loaded the KN2000 files and also a midi file from the computer onto the disk. The files show up on the computer but when I put the disk in the keyboard nothing shows on the screen for either the KN2000 files or the midi file. I thought that maybe the floppy drive was faulty but when I recorded into the sequencer it saved onto a HD floppy and the files also reloaded onto the keyboard without any problems. As my friend has to let the lady who is selling the keyboard know as soon possible any advice anyone is able to offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.