Hi Bebop,
sorry about that. I just wasn't sure what they were worth secondhand. I'm at a bit of a disadvantage having bought them in Aussie dollars, so it's a bit hard for me to work out their worth in the international marketplace.

Just wasn't sure if Technics stuff had dropped through the floor or holding it's own.

If they don't sell, at least I'll know whether I'm asking too much for them.

I decided to try and sell them seperately from my kn7.

Unfortunately the KN7 will be going too.

Due to personal circumstances ( hubby's illness) I've ended up going back to my original love "the piano" and using a laptop and omb software to give me some arranger features. Not as easy to use as a dedicated arranger keyboard, but as I enjoy fiddling round with styles tc , the result has ended up good enough for me and my limited talent.
Hadn't realized how few styles I actually use, even though I've been a mad collector for years.
Now I'm sort of creating my own piano styles ( for omb) made up from bits and pieces of midi files and style parts.
The laptop gives me something to fiddle around with even when I'm away from the piano and home, and helped to take my mind off things during the 6 month period, hubby was in hospital. It gave me something to do while sitting round the hospital waiting rooms. Unfortunately the kn7 didn't quite have that portability.

Unfortunately I'm still going to need full portability for a long time to come. We've sold up and moving up the coast, so we'll be spending a lot of time away from home, travelling and visiting family and friends. I don't want to have a wonderful keyboard like the kn7 sitting round the house not being used and unfortunately my car's not big enough to carry it plus all the other stuff.

best wishes
Rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEBOP:
[B]

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022