Well I finally took the plunge & had my 2400 make its debute last night.......the board was great, had a good solid bass (we played it through a Peavey powered mixer) & the sounds carried well.

It was for an old time crowd, in an old logging camp on the shores of Ootsa Lake, & they were ready to hoot & holler.....I was on the keyboard & hubby would rotate from guitar (with vocals), to accordian to fiddle.....sometimes I would play lead & other times I would play harmony, so it was always a different sound.....I had my panel memories setup so each memory was a different rhythm with the main instruments for that rhythm & then I would vary the instruments for a particular tune.....I had the C Bank set up for specialized dances; eg. The Butterfly, where you play 8 bars of a waltz & 8 bars of a polka & had no problem flipping back & forth between the 2 memories....

It was a fun night & we were pleased with the performance of the board......but one old timer said it best.....at the end of the evening he came up to us & said, "Well I see the guitar player & I see the piano player, but where's the sax player, the banjo player & trombone player?"