Hello. I am searching a long time for a certain type of sound. I think it is called a pad but I am not completely sure. Can anyone please give me a hint? I am looking for a specifiec synthisizer that makes this sound and I cannot find it at all. It is a very lush pad like ambient techno. It is atmospheric pad sound similar to Dave Angel ambient techno. It is used for tech-house and ambient techno. Please help, I cannot find anything out without someone helping me.