Marilyn and Brian - come on. You don't think you'll be dropped from the music list just because you don't send in a song, do you? Why not do like I do and send a song to Bebop and have him review it before posting or including it with the others? I have never had any musical training, all self taught, but I've listened to others, like Bebop did, and tried to adapt what I liked about their music to my own. Once you get a little experience behind you, you'll begin to form your own style of playing and if others don't like it, then too bad. I have a really hard time with the piano sounds, and it shows in my songs, but with a little time spent on the sequencer editing notes, I can patch up the really bad playing and almost make it sound acceptable. No one expects to hear Liberace at the piano, we just want to hear something pleasant, and if you try a song you like and are familiar with, you'll find it much easier. Personally, I've heard Lindoz's playing and singing, and sometimes I wonder how I could ever compare with a grand performance like he gives, but I have to remember that at one time he had to practice, and he had to face that first audience, too. And, look at Alec's performance. He thought he would give us a chance to laugh at his playing, but the Riverdance number was topnotch, and no one was laughing. We were to busy saying "WOW". With experience comes - experience. If you don't try, you'll never get over that first hurdle. I still cringe when I listen to some of my earlier songs, but nobody ever sent me an email begging me to cease and desist. This is a brotherhood/sisterhood thing, and we all understand! If anyone sneers, then they have no class. Give it a shot. Every song you do makes the next one easier. Did I convince you?

[This message has been edited by Bud Whipple (edited 05-18-2002).]