Hi Charley,

Yes, we go back a long way! I still cherish the MIDI files you shared with me when I purchased the TYROS 2. We had a lot of fun indeed.

The Keyboard World Magazine Website is not my creation. I am just a happy subscriber and wanted to share my thoughts with our Synthzone Community.

This website is designed and run by Paul Carman from UK. He brings over 40 years of experience. He is very generous and helpful and you couldn’t miss the excitement he brings to all his products and demos.

I am delighted to hear that you got the new YAMAHA GENOS 2. I know you purchased that without auditioning it first. You were one of the first ones to get this marvelous arranger.

You made the right choice.

The acoustic sounds on the GENOS 2 augmented with their Super Articulation technology puts this instrument in a class of its own. The 200 new styles, many of which are Song Styles are a joy to play.

Yamaha carefully crafted each of the 4 One Touch Settings for every style that make this instrument the ultimate fun machine right out of the box.

By the way, I just retired too. Just like you, I now have all the free time to play music and explore/learn the new technology.

Looking forward to having you participate in the upcoming Webinars from Paul Carman.

Best,

David