Originally Posted By Henni
Yup, just as I expected. There was no real desire to discuss this topic. The ONLY aim was to derail the other thread.

So, why don't one of you start a topic on arrangers in general. Back it up with as many links as I do & also with as many of your own & other's contributions as I do.

Be warned though, this requires a LOT of effort. However, the reward will be a renewed interest in what you REALLY want to discuss.

Nothing comes for free. In stead of trying to stop that which works as a result of the effort being put into it, make a decision to put an effort into backing up what you believe in & promote it with your own sweat like I do. Between all of you you should be able to come up with a lot of material produced by yourselves demonstrating the feautures of the specific product you are using.

I am not trying to pitch BiaB against arrangers as I loved every one of my arrangers (my contributions verify this). Yes, sometimes my enthusiasm gets the better of me.

You say the arranger is the better option & I have absolutely no reason to not believe you. Now back this belief up with a topic of you own on arrangers in general with many, many samples to demonstrate your point. No, this is no contest, it is making others aware of what you believe & as to why you believe it.

And don't be amazed if the interest is re-kindled as a direct result.