Originally Posted By skude
Hi Gunnar Jonny
If I understand you correctly, you did not get to set up the EXP-2 as volume control for right hand sounds on the PA4X....

Hi Skude smile
"Long time, no see"

Yeah, I thought it would be just as simple as it is at other arrangers I've had, included Genos, where it works flawlessly, but no success.
I used the cable that was supplied in the box, one with 'stereo' jackplugs in both ends, and used the assignable output. Also tried different choises in menus, but nope...
I sold the pedal with the Pa4, and have not ordereed any new for the Pa5 yet, because maybe an other model may work or fit better? My
hope is to get it work to lower and rise the volume at whatever sounds played with (upper) right hand when I play in accomp left hand chord mode.

I have to say that I liked the Pa4 a lot, in fact as much that I did decide to sell it quite quick and order Pa5. (Even if I knew that Genos2 was at the edge to be launched).
Had to learn the new OS anyway, so I could just as well jump into it first as last. laugh
I'll swap G1 for G2 in a couple of months, and I guess that will be the final arranger keyboard upgrades for me.
Years flies, and we don't get any younger. Who knows for how long time we will remember what key to press to get it produce any sound.... laugh laugh laugh
The Pa5 is on the way, and probably here during a few days. πŸ‘
I'll let you know how it works for me when get to know it.
Keep well! 🌞🎢🎡

"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)