Quote:
Originally posted by technicsplayer:
thank you very much guys

It is true that very much of the 6000 book covered many aspects of using the 7000 'traditional' features, particularly the practical examples...

Obviously it was not practical or useful to repeat all this information in the 7000 book, since many owners had already obtained the 6000 book anyway...

Apparently what I am seeking is thoroughly covered in the supplementary 6000 book/ manual. However, how about us 7000 owners (like me ) who do NOT have that 6000 book? Is it available on line in Adobe format for download? Or can it still be purchased somewhere? Or maybe someone on the Forum site has a copy that he/she no longer needs/wants and can send it on to me in some form or another?

Now I understand why the 7000 book does not cover all bases; but I'm sure I'm not the only 7000 owner (and dunce when it comes to explanations of its many possibilities ) who cannot refer back to a book he doesn't own.

By the way, I want to publicly thank John C. (Bruno 123), (and many others, to be sure), for the wealth of information I have found by entering his name in "Search", as suggested by several other Forum people. He seems to be quite an expert; now all I have to do is try to make some semblance of order out of all his (and other) miscellaneous threads on the various themes covered.

Thanks to you all for all your great comments and suggestions. In spite of what you may think, I AM learning something new almost every day. Hehehe.

Ted