I got my Event a few weeks ago and I really love it. The sounds (samplings), the styles, the overall handling, the keys, and so on...

But everything is not perfect though. I have mostly played it and not experimented very much, but so far this are the shortcomings I have noticed.
- not very much of orchestral sounds. A couple of cellos, contra basses, a bass clarinett, a few french horn variations, etc would have been nice.
- just a few church organ sounds/samples. I would like a lot more to simulate a real church organ.
- very un-imaginative and un-inspired preprogrammed ABCD sounds. And the "D"-sound is very often the same strings as Voice 2 which is a total waste.
- I really miss the "Voice list" from SD90. A list with all my favourite voices ready to use with any style.
- When I use an electric organ sound, the drawbar organ always doubles the sound. I can just turn it off, but I find it strange to always have to do this when I donĀ“t want two different organs at the same time.
- the pre-programming of the three lower voices are very un-inspired.
- All of my purchased styles from Ketron (hundreds of euros) are now worthless. I can only use them on my old SD90 (which I am going to sell) and not on my Event.
- still a few bugs which hopefully will be fixed. The LEDs have been "hanging" a couple of times for example.

I guess that some of these shortcomings will be fixed in future updates. And some of them I will have to live with.