Terry, a few observations hopefully accepted as constructive. I'll preface it by saying that the ORGAN is a very 'dominant' instrument and it's easy for it to overwhelm an accompaniment if it's use and volume is not carefully controlled. To that end I would suggest the following:

1. Lower the volume (organ)
2. Vary the voicing where appropriate in different parts of the song.
3. Try a 'comping' technique instead of just holding the basic chords throughout.
4. Try some alternate chord voicings and use transitions to move from one part of the song to another. Playing 'basic' chords is a dead giveaway to your playing level. Hint: listen to a professional recording of the song and listen to what THEY are playing.
5. Your timing has improved a lot but there is still a tendency to rush the beat in certain spots.
6. Optional - no need to keep varying the 'melody' instrument. Pick one that you think you can simulate well and concentrate on trying to make THAT one sound authentic.
7. Ditch (scratch, dump, can, eliminate) the canned ending (intro as well, but not as important). It doesn't fit the song.

WHAT'S IMPORTANT: That you keep submitting performances. I think you've made great progress. Use the critiques that you think have value and ignore the rest. Just keep playing. Although we'd all like to get better, just the feeling of joy we get from practicing our wonderful art makes it all worthwhile.

chas