I am using Cakewalk Bandlab as my DAW to do all my MIDI sequencing and routing to a BK9 as the midi sound source.

I go to the 16 track sequencer in the Bk9 to select all my sounds for each channel, apply effects, mastering, mixing etc etc (Basically like setting up a studio set that you would do in a synth). everything works... but I have noticed that after exiting the sequencer it all reverts back to nothing. I have to manually re select all my sounds again and apply all the effects.. very very tedious and annoying. I have tried saving the 16 track sequencer as a song or even a performance but after I call it up it never brings up all the saved sounds that I applied to each channel...

I am yet to try this with my G70 as well but I am confident the same issue will still occur.

Am I doing something wrong here or am I using the wrong type of keyboard to achieve what I want?

I understand Instrument Definition Files are another method of calling up sounds on the keyboard straight from Cakewalk but there is no IDF for the BK9 or the G70 (I have searched the internet high and dry). And I am not keen on making my own as it would take me so long given the amount of sounds in these keyboards.

Thanks

Edited by Nick G (05/24/22 06:00 PM)