Hello all,

I've purchased an E-A7 which arrived today and have been playing it for a few hours. I am enjoying the new experience as I have never owned any Roland keyboards before so it's been great to experience something different. The Roland certainly has it's own distinct feel & sound which is exactly what I wanted, something different.

I have been trying to look for some additional styles for the keyboard, mainly styles from past generation keyboards such as the G800, G1000, VA7 & G70 especially. I have them for all my other keyboards so it would be nice to do the same for the Roland. Is there a Roland community similar to Yamaha? I've tried to look but couldn't find one (if one even exists).

I also have a quick question about the keyboard itself, is there a way to have the sound of the style when a style is selected but when it's not playing, similar to the Yamaha and other keyboards? I managed to split the keyboard left/right but the left always has a voice but ideally want the chord sounds of the style parts (apologies if I have explained it badly!).

Other than that I am finding it quite easily to navigate so far but I haven't tried anything complex yet.

Thank you very much,
Danny.