Sergey,

I was not aware of the volume issue with the Roland Juno DS, which can put a person off no doubt. At times I wonder why so many people make a great issue out of the piano sound because there is such a tremendous variety of them both in the arranger keyboards , the workstations and last but not least VST.
And very proficient piano players are always among the first to remark that what they hear is actually not the real mcCoy !!!
So be it. Most workstations and arranger keyboards these days offer piano sounds more than acceptable for the average player.
Heck, I still have my 20 year old Yamaha P80 stage piano with an incredible ROM sample memory of 22Mb ( that's right Megabyte and no Gigabytes around ) and I still love it to death....
As a matter of fact I recently finished a very personal arrangement of Clapton's Wonderful Tonight , basically using this piano and I will post it here after finishing this narrative.
They always say that " beauty is in the eye of the beholder " but very much so regarding music "beauty is in the ear of the listener ".
Your comments on the keyboard market in Russia are not very uplifting, I guess here in Holland we are spoiled rotten as far as arranger keyboards are concerned. On top of which thousands and thousands of those in every conceivable price range are being offered as secondhand here in our country.
As to Youtube and monetization, I have never had to bother about that for the simple reason that virtually all of my music are covers ( be it hopefully with an inspiring new arrangement)so I am not allowed to take a penny for those entries on youtube which suits me fine as to me it is just a platform to share my music with family, friends etc. in a simple manner, in particular those living abroad etc.
May I finally commend you once more on your words of wisdom in general as well as your terrific command of the English language, I know how hard it must be taking into consideration I studied a bit of Russian 40 years ago.....as you know by now.

kind regards
John