Hello John! I tried to write this message yesterday before going to bed, but typing texts in a browser is risky because it’s easy to hit a wrong button and lose everything you typed, which happened to me yesterday.

I noticed you gave the same link twice (2 and 4), could you mean to share some other video instead?

I must say I especially liked “Out on the Weekend”; beautiful places in other videos are certainly nice, but, I guess, in the end we as human beings tend to be more involved when there are other human beings, so it was nice to see you performing the song. I liked the arrangement of the song as well. Surely, it’s not really about an arranger keyboard, but what can I say, guitars still rule.

I agree with you that it’s hard to keep a track of what is going on within the Facebook’s community; it’s good that the group attracts some new crowd, but without proper talks it can become just like watching videos on YouTube.

Thank you for posting your music; you perform a lot of different songs but there’s your own way of doing it and it has this positive energy of yours.

And Annemieke surely knows how to sing as well; I wonder how your voices would sound together.

My best wishes to you!