I’d like to hear about Genos style compatibility, but I have my doubts about it being painless if even possible at all. The DGX doesn’t have those Revo kits that so many of the Genos styles work with, does it? Or hundreds if not more Tones the Genos uses for styles (including many SA2 sounds, right?).

If the onboard style editing is either nonexistent or very cumbersome, it might be more work than it’s worth to transfer the styles. And there’s definitely no ‘player’ styles (or whatever they are called) in the Genos that automatically change in response to your playing…

The DGX intrigues me, I’ve wanted an 88 piano action for a long time. But I think I might wait a generation or two, for more parity with the SX/Genos soundset, and Yamaha to make a bunch more of those styles that respond to just your playing. I think that’s probably the feature I most want, and there aren’t enough of them yet to keep things from getting repetitive if you used them almost exclusively.

And add in the SX/Genos chord sequencer, it’s a no-brained for a decent pianist. Play the head once, turn on the chord sequencer, solo your brains out! Sounds like a damn good time! 🎹😎