Hi Bruno

I own a Genos and also a PSR SX900, and I can tell you that if I did not have the Genos, I would be very happy with the PSR SX900, and I am with both.

I am part of the team that develops the Latino Expansion packs for YCA, and I can tell you that one of the MOST overlook features in the PSR, PSR, SX, Tyros series and Genos, is the Multipads.

At least in the Expansion packs I have been part of the development, we use make sure that we have many banks for the packs that also can be use of course with either the preset styles or other packs as well.....we include ultipads with grooves that recurrennt in the particular genres we intend, it could be percusive, one shot and loop either well... and we found a new use, for what in the organ days we called "Counter melody"....we started that with the Fiesta Caliente 2 and now we embelished with more of this for the next pack soon to be release, the Latin Romance.....

The tone generation that the PSR SX series is awesome in all the areas....love the features, and I hope you get to enjoy a PSR SX900, the sooner you get it, the sooner you will enhoy it.
By the way, I have purchased all the keyboards I own, besides the 2 arrangers, I also have a MODX7.

My 2 cents.

Manuel