Originally Posted By Crossover
Originally Posted By shueymusic
Sorry for hijacking: What did you think of the Bose S1 pro in terms of output? Did it get reasonably loud without sounding stressed?
Originally Posted By Crossover
[quote=shueymusic]I called Frank… He is given great deals to forum members on the new Bose. I had a Bose S1pro and it worked well with the stereo piano samples. I took the left & right quarter inch out of the Genos into the 3.5mm of the S1pro… I could do the same thing on the L1Pro16. Plus, I was thinking of getting the Bose T4S mixer and use the tone match cable for power and audio. Then I can sit the mixer on the Genos and have a way to sum the stereo into mono through the mixer.

As for portable line arrays, I went from a JBL EON ONE to a RCF JMIX8 to maybe the. Bose L1Pro16.

Quick question... is the plastic extention wobbly when it’s plugged into the base unit? From the online reviews, it looks like the spacer is made of plastic and the speaker is made of a metal. I just saw one video where the plastic spacer has a lot of movement… Just wondering if it is an issue.

Sorry for hijacking: What did you think of the Bose S1 pro in terms of output? Did it get reasonably loud without sounding stressed?

The Bose S1pro was good... it was very convenient to use because the battery… It worked excellent as a Bluetooth amplifier for your iPhone or iPad… It got deep for program information… For what are used it for it didn’t give me as much as I wanted but I think I was asking too much from it. As a back up speaker or a small floor wedge, it did well.
Yamaha Genos - RCF M20x - RCF HD10A (Stereo) - Jupiter Pocket Trumpet - Sennheiser e935 - Neumann KMS-104 plus-N