Originally Posted By Nigel
Fantastic to have you back. And you can provide me with any support files you think I should have available here on Synth Zone and I will upload them to my file archive. Of course you can always use the forum file manager to add files to your posts. Any you do add like that I will download and also add them to my archive and make the link a sticky link to the archive at the top of this forum.

It’s quite a bit of data, and kind of shotgunned around a bit. I’ll have a word with Soren and see if there’s a forum archive with all the uploads in one place, but we use a very different forum software, so we may need to put our heads together about how to present it all in a useful way. It’s also separate from the old G70 Users Forum database, that was on a different framework as well. I don’t think the uploads to that can be accessed at all.

We tried to migrate as much as we could when we made the move, but again it was a daunting task. To be honest, my utter unfamiliarity with any kind of forum and website maintenance is part of the reason I’m OK with letting R-A .com go gently into that dark night! I have every respect for those that know about this stuff!

If Soren is up for it, I might get the two of you together if migrating the entire forum’s data is OK with him. It’s all a bit past me!