Originally Posted By DonM
Originally Posted By Fran Carango
Originally Posted By DonM
I just push a button and they pop up, push a foot switch and they change pages! smile Don't want to jump through hoops to do a simple task. I have a couple thousand text files. Most I never use, but the ones I use most and still need are in Reg. The others are for requests, have to push an extra button or two if they are saved to reg.
I'm pretty sure I remember the V2 upgrade on the E80 adding the ability to use text files but I could be wrong; I've been married three times....

That version 2 E80 was mine before I sold it to you smile

I remember. I bought it for a dollar and 83 cents, plus $1500 for shipping and handling.
At one of the Arranger Jams I hosted, Bill Pittman (Semilive music) was carrying it out the door to load into my van, and tripped. He fell out the door, dropped the E80 on the concrete, and fell on top of it.
He was laid up for a week, but the E80 didn't have a scratch. It was built like a tank, and weighed about as much. smile

Don I sold it to you $1,700 shipped.. I purchased it from a guy in Pittsburgh.. I traded him a new Roland Juno Stage even up, but I felt bad and (honestly) kicked in $300 cash..

When I received it , I was concerned the serial number plate was not on it,, instead there was a adhesive fixed inventory number..

Do you recall that?

PS I made a few bucks on you grin

Edited by Fran Carango (06/09/20 12:26 PM)