Hi guys sorry I have been away for such a long time, in 2016 I found I had prostate cancer, had one year of treatment , the cancer is asleep at the moment, but it was diagnosed as very aggressive, if and when it comes back I don't know what I will face. I lost touch with Ian sent him a few emails and got no answer, I thought he had gone. We are all getting older and I hope wiser. I remember a lot of fun on SZ and a lot of aggro, I have no aggro left in me anymore. There is a lot of experience on SZ, I hope I can slot in again, just ordered a Genos and it's coming next week, in 2016 I stopped playing the Tyros, thought I was done for, no one really tells what the future holds, but they say men die with prostate cancer, not of it. If any of you god forbid have it and want to know the route you take I am here to listen. God bless you all at this very trying time in all our lives.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey