Hello all, Hope all of you fine folks are doing well and taking care of yourselves. It's been ages since I have logged in to this site which was once my daily read. Well, I am back and need some help and advice.

Once upon a time, I was quite a bit in the music scene even touring to perform. I was a one man show and my go to arranger was a Technics (KN1000, 2000 and 6500). In between, I also had the PSR3000. Then life happened. Job, marriage, kids... About 10 years ago, I thought I would have some time so I ended up buying a Tyros 3 right as Tyros 4 was coming out. I was dead wrong and I didn't have any time at all. So now, daughter is married, boys are in college, work is from home, I decided to power on the almost brand new Tyros3 and although I love the way it feels and sounds, I can't figure it out (I am also 20 years older since my last sequence made). I tried reading the manual, watch some videos but I can't seem to get it and it is making me frustrated.
Do you guys think getting a SX700 or 900 would be a better idea? Would I be able to trade or sell the Tyros 3 or should I keep it and buy the SX700? I am thinking the touchscreen would helpful and these keyboards are easier than the Tyros. Is that so? Thank you and good to be back.