Originally Posted By leeboy
Randy, I liked that very much....
Question...it looks like in this video you are sitting kind of low and back some...did you have any problem viewing the screen?
See it OK colors & all??
Thanks,
Lee

Hi Lee - I have pretty bad vision these days, but in my normal upright position, I have absolutely no problem viewing the screen. For this video, I was backed away to keep my noggin' from blocking the camera. Normally I am more upright. In both cases, no problem viewing the screen or seeing the colors and content. Thanks for listening!

Originally Posted By montunoman
Very nice performance. You really have a way of decorating the melody.

I’m just curious if you’ve tried the chord loop her yet? I it would be a great tool for horn as player/ keyboardist like yourself. You could play a chorus on the keyboard and go to sax while the keyboard is looping. Could you give that a try, and let us not know how that goes?

MontunoMan - I have only played briefly with the chord looper and I agree it could make it very interesting by allowing a horn player or guitar player to stand up and take a solo. I have played a few gigs where I took the keyboard and my sax and once I get comfortable with the looper, I can definitely see a utility for playing a tune on keyboard and playing a chorus or two on the sax. I will bone up on it and try to post something in the future. Thanks for the listen and the kind words!

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"