Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Steve, thanks for that ...
Where does the video come from?

Thanks Tony....I use FINAL CUT PRO X....Someone was gracious to donate some footage of the couple. I shot all of mine outdoors and had an acoustic version I had put on Facebook 4 months ago I was able to sync to. Good thing I always sing the song the same way. I used maybe 30 seconds of stock images, the flowers Candles & 2 women in beginning...Also I caught a break as I unknowingly shot film of myself singing in the mountains not knowing you should have a white backdrop only for what I did. Since the couple was in the mountains you have 2 sets of mountains, mine & the couples....But it fit together..LOL...so even in my mistake it worked and some of the trippiness of the mountains is because you have 2 different locations in the same shot.

To be honest, I was under 2 weeks of inspiration, maybe even "divine" & looking back not quite sure how I did all this, since it was my first video. But I knew enough to stay in creative mode and be tapped into that inspiration..

My job was to get out of the way & figure out how all these pieces were meant to fit together