My goodness! What on Earth happened here in the Synthzone. I'm on hiatus for a few months and I come back to....everyone here looking for the Mona Lisa of arranger keyboards...the Holy Grail....the keyboard equivalent to the Fountain of Youth....the keyboard fit for the Energizer Bunny....the ultimate arranger showpiece that might just get locked away safely in a safe deposit box and taken out only as a showpiece/conversation piece.

This is still a great room, but nothing like it was in the days of Diki and Scott Yee. Diki alone had so many great ideas on not only equipment but making music.

I DID read some posts, over the last few weeks, about some members making comments about getting back to "music" discussions. I think that's a heck of a good idea. What's the point of owning a Numero Uno arranger keyboard if you've spent most of your free time shopping for it and no time left to practice music.

So.....do you think the "leaders" here would serve the group better by leading discussion back to actual playing and getting better instead of the present "shopping," analyzing and then posting a video of their dream keyboard? Or is everyone content with the status quo?

YES______(fill in blank)....... NO ______(fill in blank)........... Mark picked no.