I try to connect my computer vi midiman midisport to midi in at my Kn6000. When i try to play one midi file at my computer nothings happen ( no sound).

Mrd, I have little knowledge of midi, but I will give some basic rules and things to watch for. This subject could fill a small book.
1-When you connect two midi instruments they must talk to each other on the same chanel. When you call someone, you both must be on the smae line to excanhge information.
2-Each instrument has it's list of what it will do and not do. Most of these areas can be adjusted.
EX.
The midi chanel(1thru16) plus a lot of other data coming in and out of the instrument. They do have a Midi Implementation Chart in the blue reference guide you recieved with your keyboard. It will tell you much of what you can and cannot do.

My opinion would be to keep very basic. If you intend to use it a lot, get a book on basic Midi, it will simplify the subjest.

If you intend to work with a sequence program like Sonar-Cakewalk, a basic midi book will make life easier.

I have done my share of learning midi by trial and error. It was frustrating, but I did it.

I hope I haven't discouraged you,
Good luck, John C.