Originally Posted By DannyUK
Hi Donny,

Thanks for sharing these vids, not seen these before. They are certainly interesting and gives a different sound to what I've heard before. From the initial impressions of this keyboard, not quite in the same league of Yamaha and Korg especially in the drums, but still quite a nice refreshing difference as an alternative. The Piano sounds incredible though, always understood Roland to have the best Piano sound.

Good luck with it and I hope this is the one for you now!!!

Actually the drum sounds are quite good, and I believe still way better than those of Yamaha. Korg's drums are different, but also good. My favorite thing about the EA7, other than the light weight, is the quality and variety of styles.
It also has the sounds I use a lot, guitars, pianos, organs, sax, harmonica, fiddle. Lacks a good pedal steel, which I could probably make for it if I wanted.
All the arrangers' drum kits can be replaced totally these days. Dynamix makes excellent drum kits for all the brands. I haven't felt the need for them on the EA7 though.
A person must pick an arranger according to what fits his own needs and wants, but there are no bad choices.