Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By bruno123
My thoughts about Donny:
He is OK, he is doing fine. He does spend a lot of time on the computer ---- and why not. I understand his story about him selling his two Pa4x, and getting another one, and then sending it back. I to sold two Pa4x, and almost bought a third. Does this show poor character, a man who does not know what he is doing or saying, or a man who has lost his creditability? HELL NO!

I see a man who loves what he once did. The excitement of playing for people. The adrenalin, the highs, he misses every bit of it. And he was good at it. Donny is looking for excitement he misses, he is looking at a new keyboard to fill that missing exciting. He watches the video demos of the Pa4x and he begins to get excited again, and what he finds is disappointment – so the new Pa4x gets sent back.

I picture Donny watching a demo and picturing how he could have done that part better, or maybe different. There is more than a video of a keyboard going on.

My wife passed away in 1994, my memories of her are slowly leaving, many of them are gone. Not so with music, our keyboards keep our blood flowing. He longs for the feelings he once had.

A new keyboard, or a demo he just watched brings him excitement, he shares that excitement and receives fun blows. Most of the fun blows are not very funny.

My thoughts for Donny: keep buying those keyboards; keep sharing what you are feeling; and keep being the crazy guy you are, perfect, it’s special. The first time I listened to this guy play I said, this guy is a musician.

Sorry for the long page, but I like this man, John C.

Thank you John & all for the sentiment....I really appreciate it.

Now get back in that saddle. Like you often say: "Life's too short."