Originally Posted By Dnj
I love the remake of the Hammond SK1 to sooth the quells of not having to carry around a B3 cool2 ..other then that newer things will come always come along as technology changes day by day..
That said.........
Roland please Remake the G70 so Fran will be happy!! dance2

I am already happy with the G70 smile

I just spent the morning playing VST's (EP) using the G70 and EA7 as controller . Also playing the sounds in the G70 and EA7..
I come away shaking my head, how superior the G70 is. Key feel, touch screen and quick ease of making modifications (Styles, SMF, and all real time controls).

Sure if Roland combined the features of the G70 and EA7, it would be very interesting, but I have everything I need in the G70, and any media/audio playback features via my smart phone or tablet.

G70 with touchscreen laptop, leaves nothing to be desired. grin

I have the studio SRX card installed , this gives me the great bass and drums, and great EP.

I am not sure if the trade off using the EA7(lighter and added features) over the playability and ease of use with the G70.

I really don't need a remake of the G70. I played them all and overall I rather play the G70 over the BK9, EA7, SD7, and PA4x.