Hi Gang:

There was a post awhile back, which may have been effected by the forum's hard drive crash, which was on how to edit chords. I use Easy Record to record, which uses the APC track not the CHD track. I like to know what editing techniques are used by the kind Forum Users here to edit chords? I know there are a few ways do this, but like to know if there is another method I’m not aware of...

Here are the possibilities I found:

Edit the Left Track using Step Record. Find the location (*) where the 3 notes make up Emi and add the 4th note to make it Emi7. The added note has to be adjusted.

Edit the Left Track using Note Edit. Find the location where the 3 notes make up Emi and add the 4th note to make it Emi7. The added note has to be adjusted.

[Best Method] Edit the APC Track using Note Edit. Find the location where the 3 notes make up Emi and add the 4th note to make it Emi7. The added note has to be adjusted. Doing it this way does display Emi7 when playing the song back. Not the case with the above two methods, those show Emi still.

Is there a place where the chord itself is stored? I know if Step Record is used and the Track is CHD then the answer is
yes, but what about using the Track as APC???

Oh! Some replies may suggest using Punch Record, which is another way, but not what I'm looking for (but worth mentioning). You see, I can't remember Emi7 while I’m playing, so I like to edit it later. Oh my gosh, that's cheating...

Thanks in advance.

Anthony

[This message has been edited by AnthonyCian (edited 09-24-2004).]