Thanks for the reply ToneWheelDude,that check sum test is old news for me and there is no errors showing on the audya now going back as you mentioned rock solid ketron,when you have spare time look me up by the name Rob redzepovski on Facebook or youtube and you will have a fair idea as who i am and how much knowledge i have on any device in that matter i my self as I mentioned to Aj am not a happy customer reason being you spend money on the audya that you cannot use i will be happy one day for me to recored clips on all the bugs audya has and you will be amazed,i will give you one little eg,the other day i was creating a style and just as i got to finish the breaks the style Corrupts on me and i had to start again and thats just a finger tip of a problem to what more i can telll you,how many times i wanted to sell it cause i had enough,know coming back to my mates problem he had at least 40 to 50 samples and what i found out 10 got corrupted in that mess i believe the sampler on the audya needs working on because i have 15 samples in my audya 4 and 5 of them are corupt and has been for years meaning i spent money on 256 ram for nothing as sampler has issues,in coming weeks i will put out a list of all the troubles audya has and i can assures you like a serious musician like me the audya doesnt one day let alone 7 days a week