Hi Derek,

In response to your posting on the proposed Cambridge Convention, it isn't meant to be like Pakefield and I would like to make the following comments:

1) Firstly Pakefield is very much Organ orientated and this is primarily for Technics Keyboards - something you will never again experience there.

2) It is being held in a comfortable Hotel with Waiter Service and all facilities included - not a Holiday Camp. Obviously the cost is dictated by the amount of people attending, as is Pakefield's music event.

3) It is a great way to meet, and thank personally, all those 'techies' who have, through this Forum over the years,generously and freely given their time to help the rest of us understand, improve our knowledge and enjoy our KN instruments more fully and having all these talented people on board, we will undoubtedly make our own entertainment and (dare I say it?) even outshine some of the performances at Pakefield - with no problem at all.

4) For me, the No.1 attraction is the Teach-in / Learning Factor - without the Sales patter. We are never, (repeat never), too old to learn more.

Finally, I do understand some of us live on a very tight budget which is why (with Roger's agreement) I put a posting on this forum recently giving details of B&Bs or Guest Houses as alternative accommodation.

Regards

Audrey