Hey,

I hope I am finding you all well. I haven't posted here in a while so it has been nice to go through and read posts just to catch up a little.

I have been so busy with work, more busier than ever before and also covering stupid hours including weekends so not had a lot of time for keyboard playing for a while but since things have calmed down a little I really want to get back to it.

My T4 is still the main keyboard and it has been for many years & the PA-900 is perfect as well for that extra bit of difference (The GEM WK8 Megastation I keep for historical/nostalgic reasons mainly). You know when you reach a point where you are absolutely happy with something, the T4 especially, is still as amazing as it was from the day I got it. I did dabble with the thought of Genos but not a 76 key version and also at the expense of the T4 so it would mean having both but I couldn't justify having two TOTL keyboards, it would be far too much. The Genos sounds incredible though.

So my set up hasn't really changed much for a long time with the exception of having to sell my PSR-S950 soon after only having it a few months (this was a big mistake), I was forced into it a little. The idea there was wanting to own a kind of portable variation of the T4 and to an extent it did fit the bill for a lot of the things I wanted, but it lacked those vocal voices found in the T4 among a few other things.

Fast forward a few years on and I am back to that position, but of course there has been two models since with the S970 & S975. I have read a lot about these two and I get the feeling that this would perfectly do the trick, unless someone can give me a reason why it wouldn't, for example, if another S model would be due out imminently that I don't know about!?

I still have all my Expansion Packs I purchased for the S950, I presume these would work ok on the S975?

Thank you very much indeed,
All the best,
Danny.

Edited by DannyUK (04/17/19 06:52 AM)