Anyone using an iPod for Mp3's & KB/w/vocals?

I know a laptop is the fastest way to play Mp3's and SEARCH for songs
for some reason all the tablets I have tried just are to slow and awkward for searching for songs while playing, always swiping up/down, quirky things always happening etc,... with a laptop using files its easy as pie with folders, highlight songs, or just hit the letter you need and that will bring instantly to the first song beginning with that letter in the list...cursor down to song hit enter done....nothing works better for my needs. But....

Now back to the iPod classic 80G/120G etc,.... it's a very handheld portable and I love the search wheel to get to Mp3 songs, backing tracks, break music, etc,.... sometimes when no keyboard is needed situation, ( KB setup in main room eg:wedding,etc, and cocktail hr is in another or outside) you can easily just take a small speaker like the TC helicon FX150, Mic, & iPod classic and sing to tracks, or just play background songs, during the 1 hr cocktail hr, etc, NH,
or whatever and quickly return to main room for the rest of the affair 3,4,hrs etc.. the iPod classic is certainly a
hand held swiss army knife to carry wherever you go .....
would love to hear if anyone here uses one or if not what devices and why do YOU use them in these situations..?

Thoughts? cool2

Attachments
s-l300.jpg

Edited by Dnj (04/13/19 08:34 AM)