Don't you hate suffering from success? I'm not bragging, because we've probably all been in situations where there just didn't seem like enough of us to go around, right? I'm preparing for a work schedule that I haven't had since I was in my 30s.
The entertainment industry is feast or famine, and my feast is about to begin.

My steady (restaurant) job is Thursday thru Sunday,
My Wednesday happy hour has been building steadily for months, so that's a vertical, as well,
Summer puts me back on stage at the Jersey Shore on Mondays & Tuesdays,
(counting on two hands now ... yup - that's EVERY night) AGHHHHHH! woot

Quick comic relief: You can have sex up to 6 days each week, but not 7 ... cuz that makes a "hole weak" (whole week?) lol (I kill me) rotfl

Seriously, I'm not worried, but I have a few concerns. The main issue is all the other "stuff" that life throws you along your path - kids, aging parents, traffic, auto ...
I'm quite ready for the challenge, but to paraphrase John Lennon,
if "Life happens to me, while I'm busy making other plans" ... it could get tricky.
Fortunately, I have a few aces up my sleeve.

First:
I seem to work better when I'm just a bit tired. It keeps my ego in check, and disallows me to "experiment" too much. I'm more on task.
Second:
My 4 night room has lots of regular singers who sit in, and I get a break from vocalizing when I'm in backup mode.
Third:
The seashore invigorates me. I get a new lease on life, just smelling the salt in the air. It's a real thing. My Dad always said that salt water can cure almost anything from broken hearts to broken bones. (He may have been romanticizing just a bit)

So, it's healthy eating, regular sleep schedule, and extra vitamin C for 12 weeks ... and NOTHING ELSE. There's not time for extras ... luckily, my work is also my release, and my passion, and my primary source of fun.
C'mon summer ... I'm ready for you!