John C....Love Your Post. Even though I'm not working on My own Music at this time it relates to Me...It started when My parents provided Accordion lessons Age 10 and a New Instrument for me. My teacher was from the same roots as My father (Northern Italy)...During My Lessons I had a little twitch and the end of my bellows and returning...She Never took it away She Liked it ...It Was Me being Myself! I was Different from others...Well Being Myself has Hung with Me Through Music Life. Onto Organ using the expression/Volume pedal and foot Pedals. Next came Teaching Myself Piano to My Style then onto Arrangers...I'm no Pro For SURE...But Love to use Improvision...I usually Learn a Song from Music Score and then make it MY OWN... Music comes from within ones Heart...This is where the ARRANGER Shines and Piano...I love to sit down and just play, no music, no song I can do this for a couple hours and Love it...It just makes You FEEL GOOD...At this time I'm providing places for Others to Express their Music and Vocals...My Own can Wait...Love what I'm Doing...Love this Forum and the People on it...Check it everyday GOOD STUFF HERE!...Sorry to bore Some folks but I know You Understand John...Sincerely Harold

Edited by Harold123 (03/06/19 06:16 AM)