Hi folks!
Maybe someone of you belive I passed away, but as you see, still living and still gigging my 6000. This maybe also be some reason to my delay from this site. I.e the 6000 discussion is history now.

I always jumped over one model since the KN1000, and was looking forward for the KN8000...

Well, seems that the 7000 will be the last one for Technics now and I had to change my mind about the jumping.
I find a KN7000 in Germany (Technics donŽt have any dealer for Sweden now) and I will try to find another one somewhere thou I use one for the giggs and one at home.

Now to the question... All of you, my friends who have transfered KN6000 songs to the KN7000, what happens? Did they work without complications or did you doctorŽem up? When I went from the KN3000 to the 6000,( yes, jumping over the 5000) I was very frustrated about the completly lack of compatibility between the models. I donŽt want this year back. Rather IŽve use my 6000:nds till they fall in parts....

So if you have anything to report about this, IŽll be grateful of every word in that. You can answer here or my e-mail: a.lindmark@telia.com

Best Regards from the Swedish icecubemaker..

Lindoz

------------------
Lindoz