Originally Posted By SAM CA
Originally Posted By Crossover

Sorry for contributing to leading the thread into an unintended direction, I was reacting to DNJ's strange remarks about the age of this very good module (which I owned myself for a while).

You were only trying to rescue the thread from those weird comments followed by even stranger remarks about professionals and technology for a pocket size module, so thank you very much for being helpful.

Well, she compared it to the longlevity of the kronos... i just explained that was like comparing apples to pears..

Anyway, i think everyone here agrees, its a great sounding module, that brings you the typical ketron sound at a nice price...

At Willy Dera in Holland they offer the same integration of this module with genos as the yammex from v3sounds has...

Where i said, its the same sounds and tech as the sd40 and sd7, now i am wondering if it might be the sounds of the audya inside... altough, don’t think there is much difference between them...

Now my question, what does the ajamsonic version offer thats not in the standard sd1000?

http://keyszone.boards.net