Simple. Because it was performed by one of own Synthzone members, it was performed beautifully, and it actually had a purpose. It was accompanied by a clear explanation of the product, a product that could be very useful to many members here that own the host instrument. This is such a contrast to the gazillion YT videos posted here, many (most?) of which contain no information, no discernible reason for posting, and in most cases, is readily available to anyone interested in such a thing via personal YT search. I'm not saying we should stop posting YT videos, but there should be a purpose and an explanation accompanying it. And, wherever possible, try to make it a video (or audio recording) of YOU demo'ing YOUR material or YOUR piece of equipment. Obviously there are exceptions, like if you're the first to spot a new product that you think might be of interest to the group and that they may not otherwise be aware of.

I'm just saying, maybe we could be more judicious about the videos we post. I mean, how many (sponsored) videos of Genos do we have to watch just because YOU like it (that's just an example - don't go ballistic). We all know that if you are interested and independently look for one on YT, 20 more will pop up right behind it. So what's the point unless you've decided that you need to pre-screen them for us. Of course this is just MY point of view (rarely the popular one smile ). I certainly welcome opposing points of view.

chas (I come in peace smile )