After playing with the Genos again, i have come to the conclusion, that the Genos currently has its nose in Front of Korg and Ketron where it comes to Quallity. And even further where it comes to diversity of user and songspecific styles.

Where in my book Yamaha and Roland where slightly trailing Korg and espescially Ketron, Currently the Genos has its nose at the front, slightly leading out before Ketron. The Genos made a huge step forward where it comes to Drums, Bass and Guitars. Espescially when you use my filosophy less is more (muting some of the tracks) then Yamaha Genos gives the same live feel i love from Korg and Ketron.

To me Roland is currently death in the water, not going anywhere since the G70 where it comes to the arranger part.

Casio, Wersi and Böhm are trailing wide behind for several different reasons. And then there is Dexibell with their promissing audio styles on ipad, but after a few years there still is only a handfull styles.

So are we all in concensus that Genos styles are at least on par with Ketron and Korg?

http://keyszone.boards.net