Originally Posted By Stephenm52
Bachus,

We are lucky to have you here at the forum you're such an educated fella and well versed when it comes to keyboards. Thank you for making that clarification on the distinction between the 2 instruments I wasn't aware of the difference but hey what do I know I'm just another "Bozo on the Bus."

Sorry if i offended you.. i hear a lot of sarcasme in your reaction.

But some people are in the market for a TOTL instrument, yet companies like Yamaha don’t think there is a market for them and prefer to sell people that wan differeent things 2 or more instruments..

Why didn’t the philosophy of apple make it into the keyboard buiseness, one instrument that can do all and everything to perfection? Point is i have been hoping for a real TOTL instrument for over a decade now... and none have been created.. and thats the reason behind my somewhat sour reactions..

To get all the things i want, i have a setup of 2 keyboards, 2 modules and a mac.. all i want is all of these tools in a single 88 keyboard. Is that to much to expect from a TOTL instrument.

Keep in mind tough, that i never called any of todays instruments, be it Genos, pa4x or ketron, kronos, montage, bad instruments. They are all great keys, just not that one be all TOTL instrument. And yes i know this sounds like a spoiled 7 year old kid dreaming about the perfect toy. So be it.

http://keyszone.boards.net