Thank you all so very much for the kind words and for listening to my recording. Since I have not been working at my day job since my "ordeal" in the ICU, I have had some much enjoyed time to play the S970 and am working on building up my registrations...and Vivo Sonando went in there today. I do have to say I love the S970 the more I play it. Hoping to have more time to break out the PA4X again soon too.

DonM... Regarding the EQ - Before I posted it, I exported the audio from the S970 to Mixcraft Pro Studio and did some minor tweaking to bring the treble up a little. So here is a link to the track copied directly as recorded from the S970:

Randy Sherwood - Vivo Sonando - As Recorded on S970

To my ears aside from the volume being lower on the as recorded track, the as recorded track seems to sound nice as well, but I do think the Mixcraft changes helped....

Again, thanks to all for listening and your words of encouragement. So glad to be "back in that (SZ!) number"!

Happy Easter all!

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"