Just another Ketron failure! Do not update!

It all looks ok until you start playing the arranger...

Here is the result of playing one of the internal styles (DISCO_FEVER_70). AUDYA 5_54C_glitch

When you press the fill button or the break one, or just change the variation with the Auto Fill option activated, pressing the fill anywhere between the 1st and the 2nd beat of the measure, it starts glitching like hell.

I upgraded sequentially, from 5.2a to 5.4c.
5.2a was already full of bugs in the style creation (writing) area.

After the "amazing" improvement of the latest OS, I downgraded immediately to the 5.2a, and swear to God that this is the LAST Ketron instrument I will ever buy.

It is not acceptable that after 8 years of production, Audya still has a lot of software problems!

We didn't signed up for any Ketron beta testing proogram, as far as I remember...

I lost my confidence and hope in Ketron, and I feel treated like garbage. We are the outcasts of the arranger market.

Can I have my money back, please? And my time... And my hopes... And my f...ed up creativity?

Shall I go on? Nobody's listening anyway, or, except AJ and a few other dreamers, they've all reached their intellectual limit.