Wow, thanks everyone! I won't answer individually but please know I'm very grateful for all the nice comments.
My wife doesn't want me to die because I outlived most of my life insurance! It was 30 year term. We don't think about such a scenario when we are very young. There is still enough in place to stick me in the ground somewhere with a little left for a party.
I will start cardiac rehab next week.
I will share one other thing:
When you get a Pacemaker/Defib implant, they give you a unit that sets by your bed and automatically transmits data at 3:00 a.m. every morning via internet. The report is supposed to show if any incidents have occurred, if the unit needed to do anything, etc.
When I went to the doctor yesterday, I asked to see the reports. Guess what, they couldn't find any. They brought in a tech to read the device right then and it was transmitting just fine and everything looked great.
However, today I raised holy hell with the company, the cardiologist and anyone else within earshot. The home unit was not even working. It had been in place for more than two months and nobody noticed! There was supposed to be a USB stick in it to transmit and it wasn't even in there. Trust me, I did get their attention. I told them I could have been dead and they wouldn't have known until I started stinking!
Everybody has called me nearly all the way to Donald Trump today, assuring me that everything is now all right!
Ya gotta watch these doctors once they have collected the insurance money.