I can set up in 10 minutes if I take my time. If I hurry it can take 30 minutes.
On the subject of speakers, I will personally never go back to un-powered. I used just about everything, big and small, over the years and the modern line-array systems are perfect for me.
I do keep a small mixer in my system. It only means one additional connection, from the kb to the mixer. Everything else is from the keyboard. I do have guest singers and the occasional guitar player sitting in, so the little Yamaha AG06 is all I need. No power supply except for a USB cable.
I do run the laptop to the mixer instead of the keyboard, and use two outputs from the mixer to my digital recorder.
On the rare occasions when I have more people playing with me, I bring a bigger mixer, usually Peavey 8 channel. I don't change my setup though, I just run the outputs of my Yamaha mixer into stereo channels on the larger mixer, and still have seven open channels for the "band". I do change the digital recorder to aux outs of the Peavey, so I can record everything.
I also have, with either mixer, outputs availble to run into the house system where I work in case they want my music in any of the other rooms.
In other words, it all depends on what you need! smile